Aug 22

Simple Diet Plan to Lose Belly Fat

Simple Diet Plan to Lose Belly Fat
Why many people at the gym working hard every day, yet they never seem to lose any fat? The answer is: Because they do not follow any diet plan to lose belly fat. Workouts is only 20% of the equation to get a flat stomach. The other 80% is diet.

There is so much confusion about nutrition. It’s not about going on low-carb, low-fat, or other fad diets. It’s about eating a balanced diet that focuses on eating the right types of foods, in the right quantities, at the right times.

People also need to restrict consuming refined and processed junk foods such as soda and deep fried food. I also recommend people remove soy-based food and reduce consumption of wheat-based foods if they want to get a flat stomach.

Soy is very unhealthy and many people are intolerant to wheat without even knowing it. Both these foods can cause major problems in the body.

Here is an example of a few simple diet plan to follow:

  • Consume lots of vegetables and some fruit as your main carbohydrate source. Limit your consumption of grains.
  •  Consume whole, unprocessed, and natural organic foods.
  •  Consume foods high in fiber to help keep you satiated and help balance your blood sugar levels (glycemic control).
  • Consume foods that are filled with vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants rather than nutrient void processed food.
  •  Eat a good lean source of protein with every meal and snack.
  • Consume healthy fats everyday to help control hunger and hormone levels. Sources of healthy fats include: avocados, wild fish and fish oil (krill oil is even more effective than fish oil), nuts and nut butters, seeds, organic free range whole eggs, coconuts, virgin coconut oil, and extra virgin olive oil.

Follow these easy diet plan to lose belly fat and you will begin to see drastic changes to your body fat levels. You’ll also no longer crave sweets and junk foods since your hunger will be satisfied and your blood sugar and hormone levels will be balanced. You’ll also notice you’ll be eating more food but consuming less calories!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>