Category Archive: Diets

Aug 25

How To Find Diet Weight Loss Supplements

  To find the diet weight loss supplements you may follow these tips. Even if you do not fall under the obese category and just want to shed those extra kilos around your belly and Get Washboard Abs. Weight loss through diet supplements and not hardcore exercise or weight training is what every obese and …

Continue reading »

Aug 22

Simple Diet Plan to Lose Belly Fat

Why many people at the gym working hard every day, yet they never seem to lose any fat? The answer is: Because they do not follow any diet plan to lose belly fat. Workouts is only 20% of the equation to get a flat stomach. The other 80% is diet. There is so much confusion …

Continue reading »

Jun 27

Belly Fat Diet Plan

Going through belly fat diet plan does not mean you jump from  diet to diet. Many people think  that there’s nothing more to learn. Frankly, it doesn’t take long to get exhaustive hands on experience with just about all the major dieting concepts and to learn in which way each of them is supposed to …

Continue reading »

May 01

Aspects of Diet That Help to Get Lean and Abs

One of the most important things you have to know is that your diet doesn’t need to conform to any of the fad diets. You don’t need to go “low carb” or “low fat” for that matter to be successful in losing enough body fat to get lean and abs. Balance is the key to …

Continue reading »

Apr 23

Cinnamon is a Delicious Way to Lose Belly Fat!

Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices known to human. The early Egyptians used it for flavoring foods and for medicinal purposes and it’s even mentioned in the bible. Most of people think of cinnamon as a spice for apple pie or sweet potatoes and gingerbread cookies. But cinnamon is in fact so much more! …

Continue reading »

Apr 22

Today’s Foods Can Increase Belly Fat

It is true that there are certain chemicals in our food supply and in our environment, such as pesticides, herbicides, and petrochemicals. These chemicals have an estrogenic effect inside our bodies.  This problem can increase belly fat on both men and women. Exposure to these chemicals in our food supply, water supply, and the environment …

Continue reading »