Belly Fat: If you want to lose belly fat, then you’ve come to the right place. I will tell you how to get rid of belly fat.
It isn’t difficult to lose belly fat because the type of fat that’s responsible for this condition is the first fat to start being burned by your body when you take the appropriate steps.
There are actually two different types of fat in your body, Visceral and subcutaneous.
Visceral fat is fat that’s inside your body, in your abdomen, surrounding your internal organs. This is the fat that protects your internal organs and a little bit of it is actually necessary for you to be alive.
Subcutaneous is the fat that’s right underneath your skin, on top of your muscles. This is the fat that you need to get rid of if you want to get six pack abs.Visceral fat is linked to everything from bad cholesterol and hypertension to diabetes, heart disease and stroke. The good news is when you start taking steps to reduce your weight, eat healthier and exercising — this type of fat is the first type of
The process for losing belly fat is just like losing any fat — it’s pretty much made up of two parts:
- Create a calorie deficit in your body by eating a little less food and…
- Accelerate your calorie burning and the deficit by being more active…
There are many different methods, but the best way to lose belly fat is to eat right and exercise regularly. And there’s a growing body of research to show that the fastest way to burn off the fat from your belly is with a combination of weight training and aerobic exercise.
You don’t just have to exercise especially if you can’t find a type of exercise you really enjoy — you can get a long way by simply increasing your activity levels. Play more sports, walk more and drive less, ride your bike for enjoyment, take a walk after dinner, get up every 15 minutes and take a lap or two around the office, etc.
- Which Cardio Exercises Are Best For Fat Burn?
- The Best Exercises for Losing Belly Fat
- Circuit-Type Exercise and Battling Belly Fat
- Abdominal Exercises Should Include The Transverse Muscles
- How to Reduce Lower Abdominal Fat?
- Swiss Ball Is a Powerful Training Tool
- Quick Fat Burn Workout
- Will Training Using Intervals Target Your Abdominal Flab?
- Interval Training Will Make You a Winner
- Ab Workouts without Doing Any Direct Ab Exercises